History

  About Us
    Profile
    History
   
Location >Headoffice  >Bangpakong D.C.
Bangpakong 2nd D.C.  Samrong D.C.  
Wang Noi D.C. Wang Noi 2nd D.C.
 
History
1948/5: Yokohama Reito Kigyo was established along
with the installation of refrigeration facilities
at Yokohama ‘s Central Wholesale Market.
1953/11: Changed its name to Yokohama Reito Co., Ltd
Began sales and processing of fish sausages for
the domestic market.
1962/12: Listed on second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
1991/3: Listed on First section of Tokyo Stock Exchange
1991/6: Started operation at Samrong D.C. with
storage capacity of 6,000 MT.
1992/6: Started operation at Bangpakong D.C. with
the storage capacity of 9,800 MT.
1997/7: Expanded Samrong D.C., storage capacity
has been able to increase to 12,000 MT.
2005/2: Approved by ISO9001:2000 quality
management system by JQA.
2007/8: Expanded Samrong D.C., storage capacity
has been able to increase to 19,600 MT.
2011/10: Started operation at Wang Noi D.C. with the storage
capacity of 15,000 MT.
2014/2: Started operation at Wang Noi Second D.C. with the storage capacity of 27,100 MT.
2015/8: Started operation at Bangpakong 2nd D.C. with the storage capacity of 23,000 MT.